Weather and Climate Sites
How to Find Climate Data
Educational links related to weather and climate (checked 03/2007)
- Educational information from NOAA.
- NASA earth science for kids
- The COMET program has links to many weather and climate topics.
- Education Products of the Southeast Regional Climate Center.
- The Weather Dude For kids. From Nick Walker at the Weather Channel.
- Instructional materials from the University of Illinois: High School and undergraduate.
- Project LEARN: Atmospheric Science Education for grades 5-8 in Rural Colorado.
- Michigan Weather Underground:Wide variety of weather topics: High School and College.
- Nebraska earth science resources.
- USA Today Weather Page
- Internet resources from the meteorology FAQ.
- UV Forecasts for US cities
State Climate Webpages
- Address and phone all State Climatologists (includes clickable map)
- Alabama (University of) Earth Science Systems Lab
- Alaska Climate and Weather
- Arizona Climate Page
- Colorado Climate Center
- Delaware State Climatologist.
- Florida Climate Center
- Georgia Climate Page
- Indiana Climate Page
- Kentucky Climate Page
- Minnesota Climate Working Group Page
- Missouri State Climatology.
- New Jersey State climatologist.
- New Mexico State climatologist.
- New York State climatologist.
- North Carolina State climatologist.
- Oregon Climate
- Oklahoma State Climatology Survey
- Pennsylvania State Climatologist
- South Carolina Climate Page
- South Dakota Climate Page
- Texas State Climatologist.
- Utah Climate Center
- Virginia State Climatology Office.
- Wisconsin State Climatologist Office
- Wyoming Climate Center
Regional Climate Centers
- Southeast Regional Climate Center
- Western Regional Climate Center
- Midwestern Climate Center
- North East Climate Center
- High Plains Climate Center
- Southern Climate Center