Boulder Climate and Weather Information
12/01: Avg High 48.7 Avg Low: 24.5 Record High 72(2021) Record Low: -5(1985)
Want to see what the weather is really like? Visit the Boulder area webcams page or the Denver–Boulder National Weather Service Forecast Office.
Climatologies, Records and Raw Data
Current Temperature: 29.7°F at the NCAR Foothills Lab in NE Boulder. Also see the NREL National Wind Technology Center's weather conditions site.
- Daily Weather Observations 1947 to October 2023 (temperature, rainfall and snow)
- Community Collaborative Rain and Hail Study (rain/snow/hail measurements)
- Monthly Precipitation from 1893 to October 2023
- Average annual Colorado precipitation
- Monthly Snowfall from 1889 to October 2023
- Monthly Average % of days with snow on ground
Severe Weather and Thunderstorms
Forecasts and Current Weather Conditions
Regional and Colorado Climate Information
- Colorado Climate Center has historical Colorado Station Data, Standardized Precipitation Maps and Daily Real-Time Data for Selected Stations. A Good Source of Colorado Data!
- Colorado Climatologies from the Western Regional Climate Center (WRCC)
- Historical Weather Tidbits from the Denver National Weather Service Forecast Office
- Boulder Basin: Boulder Water and Watershed Information
- Colorado Avalanche Information Center
- Fire Weather Outlooks Over the United States from NOAA SPC and the Wildland Fire Assessment System (USFS-WFAS)
- Gardening and Climate Information
- Boulder Allergy Information from the Weather Channel.
- Colorado Water Data (Historical and Real-Time)
- Boulder Weather Station History
- Boulder, CO Sunrise/Sunset Times and Length of Twilight
- Phase of the Moon (from Stardate)
- Sunrise, Sunset, Lunar Phase and Moonrise/Moonset Times for Anywhere in the United States (from the U.S. Naval Observatory)