Dr. Lisa Bengtsson is a CIRES research scientist at the Physical Sciences Laboratory (PSL) of the NOAA Earth System Research Laboratories in Boulder Colorado. She joined PSL in 2017, most recently from the research branch of the Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute (SMHI).
- Convective parameterizations
- Stochastic physics
- Cellular automata
- Modeling of physical processes
- B.S., Atmospheric Science, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, USA, 2005
- M.S., Atmospheric Science, Stockholm University, Sweden, 2006
- Ph.D., Atmospheric Science, Stockholm University, Sweden, 2012